First 2023 blog








Hello my avid readers.
That was a joke, because hardly no one reads this.
Welcome to 2023 and a new purpose for the blog.
I did a name change awhile back and I'm going try to make this blog related to the name change,,which is MMO Adventures. On that note, thanks to gift cards and sales at Christmas time, I was able to purchase a game I lost because of changing hardware. I now can play The Witcher 3 again. If you look on my YouTube page, you will see I streamed some game sessions of the Witcher a few years ago. 
Also because of the mentioned gift cards, I bought a game making program called RPG Maker XV. I have been making my own game with this program and my first game is going well but I am making huge mistakes. I call this first game my learning game.


I think that's all for now. Will try to do updates more often as well. 

Thank you for reading. 

































































Comments

Popular Posts