2023 Sort of Review


Visit Our Main Site




As 2023 quickly comes to an end, I thought we could take a few moments to look back at the years worth of blogging. We will briefly look at topics and numbers and see where we can go in the future. Hopefully this wont be too scatterbrained and we can all follow along !


This blog has been around since August of 2019 and was ignored by me for all of 2020. Almost completely ignored for 20021 and 2022. The end of 2022 saw a name change and a sort of repurposing of the blog. It is now part of my online rebranding of myself, my gaming presence online, and part of my social media postings.


Now back to 2023.

Its been challenging to try to figure out what you, the readers, are interested in. I get no feedback or comments from anyone. That makes this a purely numbers game, and numbers don't tell the whole story.



Several of the posts are in the mid to upper teens for how many times they have been read. Unfortunately, there are also many blog posts in the five or less times read category. 


There doesnt appear to be a topic that my readers are more interested in. A blog post about The GOP Hearings over the summer has as many reads as a blog about bad movies.


As of this writing, altogether, there were 268 reads of all blog posts in 2023. Thats just under 11 reads per posting(its actually 10.72). The blog itself has been viewed over 2800 times. Some other peoples blogs I have looked at have hundreds of reads per post.


Yes, that means a lot of people come to view the blog but eventually decide not to read any of the postings. This is partially my fault as the blog really doesn't have a theme, its all over the world with various topics.



Looking ahead, 2024

I have some ideas for the blog for the upcoming year and years going forward.



Going to try to find my niche in this digital dynamic world. The blog is going to have two main themes along with my gaming rants and gaming updates. There will still be posts about Microsoft and Blizzard, won't be posts about politics as there are sooo many bloggers doing that already.




Wrapping up, hopes for the new year for the blog are high. I need your help to make this work.

Thank you for reading



Comments

Popular Posts