January review.

 Hello my loyal readers!

January has come to end, and I thought I might give all of you an update as to how the blog is going so far this year.


I must say that readership is up tremendously when compared to all of 2023. In January, there were over two hundred reads. One blog post has 42 reads by itself.


Some of the changes I have been trying to implement is making the blog more theme related. The overall theme is going to be technology-based articles. To that end, January has seen us talk about cyberattacks and how to prevent them. We also went over what artificial intelligence(AI) is and some of the privacy concerns regarding AI along with some possible futures for AI. The most popular article was one on the topic of ransomware.


Another tactic I am really trying to implement is advertising the blog wherever I can. This is mostly done by placing links to the individual blog posts all over social media. I even made a power point type presentation of an article and posted that up on YouTube as a video.

Wrapping this post up, 2024 is going well so far. There is a lot of the year still to go and I really need all the help I can get to try to make this work. Reading my articles is a great help, its motivational. If you have any ideas or constructive suggestions, I will welcome input.



Comments

Popular Posts