Why I dont play Fornite

Visit our Home Page

WHY I DONT PLAY FORNITE

These are my thoughts and opinions.
It might be the most popular game in the world right now, however it does not appeal to me in the slightest. I've watched videos of people playing it and I have watched friends and others play it live. How the game works is not for me.
It strongly favors veterans over new players. And the fact that there is no tiered system to keep the vets from utterly destroying newbs is not good.

I tried it for a few hours. Got one shoted a few times. Had my base completely blown to bits by an RPG or something similar.
The loot system seems to be utterly and completely random, almost pure luck. Even going to the same location you never know what your going to get. Your favorite treasure chest could be full of Grays or have that one Orange legendary you've been looking for.

Im a gamer with a job, a family, responsibilities. Some others are not so blessed (or cursed I guess..) with these things and they can devote hours upon hours to master the game. This sort of goes back to a tiered system.

I don't see what the point is in leveling up. Everything seems to be cosmetic to me, I know the weapons and tools can be upgraded and such but you don't seem to grow in power. You don't get any new or different powers, or abilities.

I think that maybe its too different from World of Warcraft or SWToR for me. I'm for a more tangible upgrade or leveling system.

This game and others of its kind are not how I want to spend my game time or my money.

Comments

Popular Posts