Warframe PS4 vs. PC

I started Warframe about rwo years ago on the PS4. It showed up on a list of free games to try out from some gaming related website. It was free and we had space on the PS4 for a new game and i decided to try it.
The next day, it took several hours to download the game that night, i played it for hours.

I was hooked.

For the next five or six months this was my only game. Played it for two or three hours every day and more on weekends if I could.

There was so much to do. New missions on new planets. New Warframes to level up and then there were all the possibilities with the mods for my frames and weapons..and then companions.. There was something to work on everyday.

I lost my major interest in it as new games came out and life events happened but i kept playing as often as i could.

Recently, i got an updated PC that could run Warframe without going into cardiac arrest.

Yes, i started over

There was sooo much i forgot about the beginning planets. It was as if i had never played them before. It was much easier going though as far as getting mods and resources as i understood where to go. However, the mouse and keyboard control was driving me nuts.

Now I've played for years with mouse and keyboard controls for other games. This one however i couldn't grasp that way. Thankfully, the new PC could work the PS4 controller with help of an app.

We were back in our glory again and off to take on the Origin system.

Comments

Popular Posts