Video commentary






Hello

I have been asked why i dont talk or have any commentary in my videos.
There are three main reasons for this lack of speech.

Reason One is that i really dont plan too far in advance as to what
im going to do when i play or what im going to do next for that gaming session.
I sort of bouch around the galaxies doing what i think of at that time.

Reason two is the fact that i dont like the sound of my voice when recorded.
I've read that the way you sound when recorded is your real voice, without the
distortion from your head or neck.

Third reason is that I cant talk that much about what im doing.
For No Mans Sky, it would be like this...im going to go over now,
use my mining laser and harvest some ferrite...or...im going to
use my terrain modifier to mine up some gold...oh look, its a sentinel.

And that's all for now, thank you for visiting. 

Comments

Popular Posts